Technical designer/Production technologist
We are looking for new flexible and proactive technical designers or production technologists to our office in Aalborg and Ballerup, who can perform exciting and varied tasks for our customers.
You will become a part of idoc, a company in constant development with a good working environment. You will work in a project-oriented organization where we collaborate across professional competencies. You will be part of project teams as well as work on independent assignments, and for the right person, there will be tasks as project manager.
- Educated technical designer or production technologist
- Experience with Solid Works, Inventor or AutoCAD
- Experience with 2D drawings and 3D modeling
- Experience with production drawings preferably with GPS-tolerance.
- Acquaintance with InDesign
- Relevant work experience
- You are enterprising, outgoing and has good cooperation skills as well as a positive attitude
- You are structured and are able to plan your daily activities independently
- You can handle multiple ongoing assignments
- You able to adapt accordingly to the different assignments
- You are flexible, independent and reliable
- You are ready to be part of a team where we turn words into action.
- You have the ability to swiftly understand complex issues
A short summary of idoc:
idoc is an engineering company, that provides consulting services within documentation, project management, design and development. For many years we have had a framework agreement with the Danish defence, and at the same time we are suppliers to foreign manufacturers of defence materials and systems. Furthermore, we deliver specialized solutions to industrial companies in several industries.
We offer an exciting, independent and stimulating job, with freedom to influence your job and your results. Good salary after qualifications.
Be aware that we conduct ongoing job interviews. Applications with photo and resume can be submitted on mail firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject” technical designer/ production technologist”.
You are welcome to contact Anders Storgaard Sørensen, CPO on tel. 22 21 85 59, or via mail email@example.com, or Peer Mørk, CEO on tef. 23 23 17 56 or via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question regarding the position.