To work as a military consultant, you must have experience working with military equipment, military procurement, military components or possess military knowledge which can contribute to the Danish Defence. You must be able to work with flexible work hours as well as timed contracts.
We are always looking for specialist for our database. At the moment people with experience regarding weapon, ammunition and communication, are very relevant for us. But any field of experience has relevance. The following is a list, for inspiration, over which competences could be of interest and relevance.
Inspiration for requested competences:
- Weapon technician and specialist
- Ammunition on a high level
- Ship construction or design
- General documentation
- Management/Officer competences
- Airplane knowledge and experience (fixed-wing and helicopter)
- Knowledge regarding vehicles
- Electrical engineer
- Knowledge regarding oxygen systems
- Knowledge regarding SAP
- Experience with EU procurements
- Knowledge regarding containers
- Project management (Prince2 method)
- communication and network
- High level experience regarding SATCOM
It’s not important whether you are from the civilian industry or the military industry.
As a military consultant, you will be able to influence your own workday in a very exiting environment, where no two days are the same and the workday is dynamic. Our consultant department are always screening for the needs that may be or arise in The Danish Defence, and for us to be able to contact you must send an inquiry via our contact form. You are welcome to attach a comprehensive resumé, were you specific elaborate on your competences. If you have any questions, you are welcome to call Rasmus Hjorth on telephone: +45 20 94 63 78 or write a mail to: email@example.com