Are You Our New Student Assistent?
Are you an outgoing and results-oriented student with an interest in sales and the consulting industry? Do you want to combine your theoretical knowledge with practical experience and be a part of an innovative company? Then this student assistant position at idoc A/S is perfect for you!
- Position: Student Assistant for Sales in a Dynamic Consulting Firm
- Company: idoc A/S – Design Engineering & Documentation
- Location: Aalborg, Denmark
- Working Hours: Flexible, approximately 10-15 hours per week
- Application Deadline: 10/1/2023
Idoc A/S has been collaborating with both the Danish defense and the private sector for several years, specializing in documentation, product development, and technical support. Idoc is rapidly growing and has received 5 Gazelle awards in the past 6 years. Flexibility and quality are key principles for all our services. We conduct tasks from our offices or at the customer's location. The atmosphere, both internally and externally, is informal and friendly, and we aim to meet our customers on their terms.
As a student assistant for sales, you will become an integral part of our sales team. Your primary tasks will include:
- Identifying potential customers through various research methods.
- Contacting potential customers via phone, email, or social media to present our services.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings between customers and our sales consultants.
- Assisting in the preparation of sales presentations and proposal materials.
- Updating and maintaining our CRM system with relevant information.
- You are currently pursuing a higher education degree with at least 1.5 years remaining in your
- You have an outgoing personality and strong communication skills.
- Interest in sales processes and customer communication.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in sales, customer service, or consulting work is a plus but not required.
- A unique opportunity to work closely with experienced sales professionals.
- The chance to develop your sales and communication skills.
- Flexible working hours that can be adjusted to your study schedule.
- Competitive salary with the potential for commission.
- Opportunity to gain insight into the consulting industry and build your network.
Please send your CV by 10/1/2023 to email@example.com. Write "Studentermedhjælper + (Your Name)" in the subject line. We expect to conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Feel free to contact Anders Høst at (+45) 4070 0326 if you have any questions about the position or the application process.
Join our dedicated team and gain hands-on experience in sales within an exciting consulting firm. We look forward to receiving your application!
Subscribe to our newsletter
- September 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- February 2023
- November 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- October 2021
- August 2021
- June 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- April 2019